Their exodus tract do not work, what you see from losing progress, History and collection of information? Read our Exodus tract fix in Kodi below.
Yesterday (17. June), Users started reporting Exodus tract do not work. For those, do not know, Tract in Exodus allows you, keep a collection of movies and TV shows in a library, traced to monitor progress, and historical information.
It seems, prohibited that tract has the Exodus API key from work. An API key is a communication key between an application (Exodus) and the tract server. every time, when you start Exodus, checks the API key, which allows to tract and built-in tract functions, as the above-mentioned, to work.
Tract has always had the following test in your terms and conditions:
Trakt.tv data can not be used, in apps or websites, the promotion of copyright violation or piracy.
It seems, that tract was finally held this part of your conditions and has lifted Exodus’ API-key. Luckily, Exodus library integration with Kodi works now, so you can create your own collection or Kodi TV and movies.
If you want, To resolve tract there is an update, However, it requires a File Edit, so that, if you are uncomfortable, then do not try.
Exodus tract Will Not Fix
- go to Trakt.tv and log in with your account.
- click on settings > Your API Apps – > ” + new application. Enter a name and skip the description.
- In Redirects : urn:ietf:by:oauth:2.0:oob for device authentication.
- Write pay your API Key and Secret Key, and save you.
- To your Kodi-box, navigate to the following file ~/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.exodus/resources/lib/modules (Use ES File Explorer on Android or navigate on your computer over a network connection) and open the trakt.py – File in a text editor.
- Replace the following two lines: V2API_KEY = 'Your new API key here” and CLIENT_SECRET = 'New Secret Key Here” and save the file. note, that, when Exodus-updates and do not fix tract, need this file again.
- Back in Exodus, go into the tract settings, click your user name, and follow the instructions on the screen, to re-authenticate again tract.