This guide shows you, how to install the build “APOLLO AIONE” on Kodi 17 Krypton and assumed, that you already Kodi 17 Krypton installed on your device. If you want, install it on an Amazon Fire TV Stick, but not installed Kodi, But CLICK HERE.
This is now one of the largest and best Kodi 17 Krypton builds due to the large number of addons and plugins, he has available, be used. Do not miss to build on this!
This will allow you to build, to observe, unlimited FREE; live tv-shows, Movie, Sports and much, much more!
build to install the APOLLO Aione on Kodi 17 Krypton please do the following:
- Make sure, that Kodi 17 Krypton is installed on your devices e.g.. PC, Laptop, Handy, Amazon Fire TV Stick etc
- open Kodi 17 Krypton
- click on File manager
- Go down, Add source and on
- Press the <No> and enter the following URL: http://toptutorials.co.uk/kodi
- click on OK
- For the media source name, name it something, you will remember later e.g.. apollo
- click on OK
- Go back to System and select system settings
- Go to down Add-ons and check Unknown Sources, click on “and”, when you are prompted
- Back to main menu and select Add-ons
- click on the install-box above links
- Choose Install from zip file
- Select the repo, you created previously, z.B. apollo
- Choose repos
- Go down, repository.aresproject.zip and choose
- Wait activated the notification
- Go to the installation from the repository
- Choose Area project repository
- Course add-ons
- Choose Ares Assistant and Install
- Are you waiting, until the add-on alert activated
- Select the Ares Assistant again
- to left scrolling, and press the open
- Are you waiting, until it automatically update
- Choose Browse builds
- scroll up Apollo
- Choose “Pin” or click here for the Apollo code
- click on Enter the PIN code
- Enter the pin from the website and press ready to
- Go down in Apollo AiOne (Krypton) and install
- The build will download and install automatically
- Code, if you on Windows / Mac / Linux should happen automatically, if you are on a Android devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick simply unplug the AC adapter from the back of the unit, and plug in.
- Re-open Kodi 17 Krypton
- Wait a few minutes for the build to update and load
- Enjoy the build!
ENJOY YOUR UNLIMITED, FREE CONTENT!
After all these steps, You should now see something similar to this: