The Navi-X Kodi add-on is one of the longest-date playlist add-ons and the new version #4 improves the add-on dramatically. Read on for more information.
Before the playlist Kodi fill add-ons (user, the presence of film -, TV and live-links in a list (or a playlist), Navi-X add-on Kodi was the original site, this content. Users are asked, share left navixtreme.com and create your own playlist worth of content with other users.
Check out the notes on the latest version #4 des Navi-X Kodi add-on, has improved, source code, caching and support improvements, the large amount of users access to the add-on.
was struggling due to the fast-growing nature of our userbase on our servers, for months due to the lack of caching and aging of the nature of the add-on source code; with this update that meant, a much more reliable service.
We thank all those, have stood, those of us for almost a decade; and all, simply trying, Navi-X Kodi from today!
Playlist Creator: you are invited, update your playlists on our website www.navixtreme.com things are now faster than ever.
Check out our installation manual for the Navi-X Code addon and some quick tips, how to navigate through the add-on below.
[wprpi title=”Also read these tips” by=”category” post=”2″ icon=”show”]
How to Install Navi-X Kodi Add-on Installation Guide
ON Kodi `7 Krypton Only: From the main menu, navigate to ” settings > System Settings – > Add-ons > Turn the Unknown sources > Click yes.
- From the main menu Kodi, navigate to SYSTEM – > File Manager – > Add Source > No
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Made
- Select the field below, and enter a name for this media source such as “Fusion“. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton: Choose Add-ons > Add-on-Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or older: Choose SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Choose Install from zip file – > “Fusion” > xbmc-repos > English – > repository.xbmchub-x-x-x.zip and wait, to the add-on enabled notification
- Choose Iallation Repository – > VinMan Add-on repository – > Video-Add-ons > Navi-X > To install
- Waiting Add-on enables notification
If you start the add-on, here is, how to navigate:
- click on “Navi-X “Start here”, to access playlists. The other options on the menu bar, let past playlists, you have called or your favorite from.
- In the next window, here are some of the options, may interest you:
- Search - Search the Navi-X Kodi add-on or a few other sources for a specific title.
- Website Scraper - View videos scraped from a list of the most common and most popular websites on the internet.
- Users Lists - Playlists view-upload by users. warning: The entry here can get messy.
- Most viewed (24 hours / 7 days) - The most popular user playlists. We recommend that new users start here.
- TIP: If you click on a link, the bottom of the add-on tells you, which attempts to load. Be patient, since it can take some time left, to scratch, from the website.
Search Happy! Let us know, on Twitter or Facebook, if we can help you!
you might want to consider, hiding in the internet with a reliable VIP VPN service as IPVanish. If your ISP caps on, how much you can use the internet or if you live in an area, where the content is geo-blocked, A VPN can make you appear, as if from anywhere in the world. IPVanish has some advantages of its competitors to:
Tier-1-hardware (no speed, Slowdown)
Log-frei, so you can not be tracked
7-Day money-back guarantee
The ability, be configured directly to your router, for easy experience.