Stream All sources (salts) beta 2.0.149 has been released and contains a number of TV and film-scraper corrections and additions to help, the fans have a seamless experience!
February 24th Update: Tknorris updated to v2.0.149 salts. Check the changes for the current version of salts
- Added ** ** EXPERIMENTAL image-proxy
- Add setting Debrid highlight-color (green is unreadable estuary)
- Add SceneHDTV
- Add the best movies
- Add MyDDL
- 30 or as scraper improved or corrected
- Remove Daily Releases
- Remove ventures
- Remove OCW
- Remove RLSeries
Stream all sources works best with the agenda add-on, that allow you your favorite shows and movies and what you have seen. Synchronize your tract account with your addon tract in Kodi and the wing settings in salts to take advantage of all the features.
Before I show you, how to install, Stream All sources, You Should Know, that developers, tknorris, running two parallel versions of salts: the official release version and beta version. The beta version has regular updates, usually once or more a week, with endlessly tweak and add the sources and functions. The official version is much more conservative.
Kodi tips recommends installing the BETA version of the Stream All sources. I think, that the sources and resolver going in and out of service so often, that do not hold currently the official version, fast enough. Occasionally, a new function can be implemented, is not quite as intended, but tknorris is great in providing next beta update. I believe, that the salts is beta-version is the best alternative to Genesis and even better in some respects.
For the support of salts, You can always check the official Forums!
To install, Stream All sources, Follow these instructions
- Download the latest tknorris beta-repository 1.0.5 here and save it somewhere safe
- From your Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM – > Add-on ‘ s > Install from zip
- Select the tknorris beta repo, you can download and click on it and wait, until the add-on enabled notification.
- Back in the add-on menu, choose “Install From Repository” and select the “tknorris beta-repository” and then “video add-ons” and then “Stream All sources” and then “to install”.
- After the add-on installed Notification, are you ready! Salts can under the respective video add-ons.