The Zem Kodi add-on is worth looking at, not only for the large Pakistani live coverage, but for all live sports and PPV streams, that the add-on has. Read on for more information!
4. June: Unfortunately, the Zem Kodi addon was taken offline. Pro shani, the popularity, of the addon made it hard to keep it-streams online. This message leaves a huge gap in the Kodi live TV room, but we respect shani decision.
The Zem Kodi add-on is named after a Pakistani news channel website, but the add-on was that add an impressive Sports Section, which should add value for all users, which the Zem Kodi add-on.
The Zem Kodi add-on of shani takes the Pakistani news-streams of ZemTV.com, you may or may not value. It also includes a video area with a focus on international and Bollywood content. But shani has done a great job, add a sport-live-section, to the add-on!
The sports part has 10 functioning websites, pulling in streams and live TV for all of the most popular sports channels from around the world: BT Sport, Bein, TSN, ESPN, Showtime, Sky and more! How well, all PPV events are well represented in the add-on with many left.
interested, from the Zem Kodi add-on? Follow the instructions below!
How to Install Zem Kodi Add-on Guide
- Kodi from the main menu, navigate to SYSTEM – > File Manager – > Add source
- Choose No and enter the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Made
- Check the box below Enter a name for this media Source & give fusion
- Choose OK and go back to your start page
- To install, the Vinman java files: Choose SYSTEM – > Add-Ons > Install from zip file – > fusion > xbmc-repos > International > repository.shani-x.x.x.zip
- Waiting Add-on enabled Notification, and then select Install from repository
- Shani repo > Video-Add-Ons > ZemTV > To install
- Waiting Add-on enabled notification
Let us know Twitter and Facebook as the Zem Kodi add-on works for you!