STEP 1: have ALREADY IF YOU DO NOT, is the BUY A AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
An Amazon Fire TV Stick is, what we are going to install Kodi 17 Krypton freely on all our channels, etc movies and sports. It is available at Amazon and many other online and local stores. Buying an Amazon Fire TV Stick Amazon, You're welcome Click Here.
STEP 2: Setting THE AMAZON FIRESTICK READY FOR INSTALLATION
first Kodi 17 Krypton installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick can be daunting at first, but you'll probably only need, in order to do this, once you setup with FREE, unlimited access to all premium channels.
For the Fire Stick prepare to install Kodi 17 Krypton, please do the following:
- Turn your Amazon Fire TV-Stick
- Choose settings
- Choose System
- Choose Developer Options
- Choose Apps from unknown sources and turn ON & Choose ADB-Debugging & to bend ON.
- You are presented with a message on unknown sources.
- Simply click on OK this is necessary to install Kodi 17 Krypton on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
STEP 2: INSTALLATION of ES FILE EXPLORER ON OUR AMAZON FIRE TV STICK, WE USE, TO the INSTALLATION KODI 17 KRYPTON
To install Kodi 17 Krypton on our Amazon Fire-TV-Stick we are on, an application called ES File Explorer.
To download and install ES File Explorer please follow these steps on your firestick:
- On the Fire Stick Main Menu “Search”
- Type “ES Explorer”, and press ENTER.
- the first app, Which should appear have a blue icon, this is the ES File Explorer, we seek.
- Download and install the ES File Explorer.
- if you downloaded the ES File Explorer app and have installed, open it.
[wprpi title=”See other related items” post=”3″ icon=”show”]
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL KODI 17 KRYPTON WITH ES FILE EXPLORER
- Open ES File Explorer
- In the left sidebar of the ES File Explorer, You will see, “favorites”, Expand the “favorites” and click “add”.
- Now you will be asked, enter a path and a name.
- In Path, type the following URL "http://www.kodi.tv ".
- You can name it as you, for example, “Code”.
- Now click on “OK” and a bookmark is displayed with the name, you typed.
- Open the bookmark, we just created.
- Navigate to the website using the arrow keys on your Amazon Fire TV remote control.
- Select the “Download” – button and click on it.
- see many versions of KODI listed there - we are looking for ARM version Android im “Development builds: Code v17.0 “Krypton” early access (Release Candiate & night)” – section
- click on ARM – link, nothing will happen, and that is perfectly fine.
- Once you have clicked, the “ARM” – Taste, navigate to the “More” – option, you will see in the lower right corner of the screen.
- When you open the "More", select "Open in browser".
- That then starts the Kodi 17 Download Krypton application, on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
- Once it has downloaded, Simply scroll through To install and Code 17 krypton installed become.
STEP 4: STARTING KODI 17 KRYPTON ON YOUR AMAZON FIRE TV STICK
Now, the Kodi 17 Krypton has been installed on your Amazon Fire TV Stick can be accessed / opened from:
settings > applications > Manage Installed Applications > Code > launch application
Once you open Kodi for the first time on your Amazon Fire TV Stick They give it a minute or so, until the end of the first load, once that is done, we are ready to start, use Kodi 17 Krypton our Amazon Fire TV Stick!
If you have any questions, please comment below ?