Zoom Meetings for Windows 10 - Zoom is one FREE video conferencing software , with which you can hold virtual meetings, Conferences, Breakout groups, Organize and record office hours and more.
Zoom offers communication code solutions, the video conferencing, Online conferences, Mix chat and mobile collaboration at a constant time, while the quality remains constant in every way. During this time we will show you, as you Download Zoom Cloud Meetings for free.
Also, What are you waiting for? Download Zoom Meetings for Windows PC from KodiHelfer.com. 100% safe and secure. Free download (32-Bit/64-Bit) Latest version 2020.
Download der Zoom Cloud Meetings-App
To download the latest version of Zoom Cloud Meeting for Windows and ensure a pleasant experience with your first Zoom Meeting. The client is available for all Windows versions: Zoom for Windows 10, the latest version. Zoom for Windows 7, that would be available, to Microsoft in the year 2019 pulls the plug. Zoom for Windows 8 ensures legacy support for the software. After successfully completing the instructions, you will have downloaded and successfully installed Zoom for Windows.
Zoom Meetings App for Windows
App-Name: Zoom Meetings App-
file size: 10.7 MB
Update: 26. January 2020
Version: Zoom Meetings 4.6.4 LATEST
OS requirement: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Here is the alternative method to download Zoom Cloud Meeting Apps for Windows 10 from the official site:
- Go to first https://zoom.us/download
- You are now on the Download Center page
- Click the Download button under Zoom Client for Meetings.
- This application will be downloaded automatically, when you start your first Zoom meeting.
- Once the download is complete, proceed to install the Zoom application on your computer.
Zoom meetings apps for MAC
The web browser client will automatically be downloaded to your MAC PC, when you start or attend your first Zoom meeting. And is also available here for manual download .pkg.
The Zoom add-in for Outlook on the web is installed in the Microsoft Outlook sidebar, so that you can start or plan a meeting with one click.
Zoom extension for browsers
Download Zoom Mobile Apps
Start Meetings, join and plan; Send group texts, Pictures and push-to-talk messages on mobile devices. Support for iPhone and Android phone
Zoom Client plugin for sharing iPhone / iPad
The Zoom client plug-in will be installed automatically, when you try, Share your iPhone / iPad screen with remote meeting participants during your Zoom meeting time.
Controller for Zoom Rooms
Install the controller software on the iPad, Android- or Windows tablet, can be controlled with the Zoom Room meetings in your conference room.
There are a lot of apps, that are similar to Zoom. You can use software like GotoWebinar, CiscoWebex, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet etc.. use. We recommend you, read this page for details: Best alternative to the Zoom meeting app
What is Zoom Meeting
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local desktop client and a mobile one App , which enables users, meet online with or without video.
Zoom offers high quality video, Audio and wireless screen sharing for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Blackberry, Zoom Rooms and H.323 / SIP room systems
How do I join a meeting in Zoom?
You can perform the step from either of the following methods, to start attending a meeting in Zoom Cloud Meeting
method 1 : via the Zoom cloud meeting app
- Open the Zoom app on your desktop, Start button, Zoom folder, start zoom.
- Click on Sign In.
- Select in the menu on the right “Sign in with SSO”
- Enter your USQ username and password, when you are prompted.
- Click on Join.
- Enter the meeting ID (this will be shown in the e-mail invitation)
- You can then choose, whether you are with audio enabled or disabled- or video signal want to join the meeting
method 2 : From email link
- You will receive an email invitation from the meeting host
- Click the link in the email (Participation via PC, Mac, iOS or Android)
- You will be directed to the meeting
method 3 : From the Zoom website:
- Go to the Zoom website (usq.zoom.us)
- Click the Zoom Account Sign On button (SSO)
- Log in with your USQ username and password, when you are prompted
- Click the My Meetings tab
- Click the meeting link, you want to join
Zoom meetings are free?
And, Zoom offers the Basic Plan or a free version especially for you, with some features above:
- Host up to 100 Attendees, Unlimited 1-on-1 meetings
- 40-Minute limit for group meetings
- Unlimited number of meetings, Online-Support
- The video conferencing feature: HD-Video, HD language, Active speaker view, Vollbild- and gallery view, Simultaneous, Screen sharing, Participation by phone call, Virtual background
- Web conferencing functions: Desktop- and application sharing, personal space- or meeting ID, instant or scheduled meetings, Chrome- and Outlook plug-ins, Planning with Chrome extensions, local MP4- or M4A recording, Private- and group chat, Host control, hold hands
- Group collaboration features: Breakout rooms, Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android, Group news and presence, Screen sharing for any iPad / iPhone app, Co-annotation on shared screen, Keyboard / mouse control, Whiteboarding, Multiple sharing
- safety: Secure Socket Layer (SSL)-Encryption, AES 256-bit encryption
Frequently asked questions about Zoom meetings
Is zoom better than Skype?
Skype is better suitable for teams, who are looking for a holistic business solution. Zoom is better suitable for teams, who have frequent video chats and meetings. However, none of the tools are specifically designed for remote work
You can use zoom on your phone?
Mobile meetings are made possible on Android with ZOOM Cloud Meetings. This easy-to-use tool allows you to host screen sharing or standard video conferencing meetings.
Can you join a Zoom meeting without the app??
And, of the Zoom -Web client enables Attend a Zoom meeting or webinar, without Download plugins or software. However, the web client has limited functionality and works best in Google Chrome.
The best way to Download the Zoom Meetings app for Windows consists in it, go to the official website. You will receive the latest installation file for your PC.
And the easy way to download this app is through our download button at the top of this page.
This Zoom Cloud Meetings App installation file is not entirely hosted on our server. If you click on the hyperlink " Download “Click , are files directly from the owner's sources (official websites / mirror website) downloaded.
Zoom Meetings is a Windows app, those of ZOOM Inc. was developed. We are not directly connected to them. All trademarks mentioned here, registered trademarks, Product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA compliant and are happy to work with you.
Term for this app: